Thursday, June 27, 2013

Feverish

I think I need to stop obsessing over my health and the way I talk about it. I tell everyone about it and its almost become a topic of conversation. I'm sure my friends are sick of me moaning and groaning about things that hurt. But I can't help it. I need that outlet. Though, in a way, this is suppose to be my outlet. Another way for me to get it all out of my system without alienating any of my friends.

I'm pretty sure I had a bit of a fever today at work. I had a major headache and I started feeling dizzy, lightheaded and like I wanted to puke. I didn't feel overly warm, just a little so that makes me not so sure. I took an advil and a couple hours later I felt a lot better.

Still very weird.

My stitches are really itchy and they hurt slightly. Sometimes I kind of have to hold it down so that it doesn't move to lessen the pain. I try not to move too quickly. They seem to be healing okay, but still no ultimate game tonight. Its for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment