Monday, May 27, 2013

Aches and Pains

Bah, another day and another day spent fighting my ongoing tiredness. I really have no idea why I am so tired and why I can't just shake it off. Its rather annoying. I feel so weak for it too. Like I can't recover like a normal person. My joints are also really hurting. My right thumb for example is so sore as are both of my shoulders. The shoulder thing makes it difficult for me to sleep properly at night. I can't count the number of times that I woke up in the middle of the night last night to physically turn myself over. I wonder if it is just because I'm so tired that i don't turn in my sleep and I'm just a log? I have no idea.

I need to figure out what is going on with the body and how to calm it down. How to make me less tired. Why do I constantly want to be sleeping? Not to mention that bit of weird skin rash on the right side of my chest. I showed my mom this morning and she told me to put some cream on it. There isn't really anything other than a dark patch. No dry scaly skin yet. But it does seem to be getting bigger as the days go by. It definitely looks like the beginnings of the same rash as I've previously had.

No comments:

Post a Comment