Sunday, May 26, 2013

Exhaustion

Today has been a pretty miserable day. The whole day I was struggling to stay awake and with it. I was so exhausted and groggy from the past week of exerting myself. Long days and not enough sleep its all catching up to me.

But I was pretty much a walking zombie for most of the day. Making bad decisions after bad decision.

I more or less slept until noon today. I was up for about an hour during the morning to eat breakfast and then I went back to sleep. It was broken sleep. Not very restful, but I felt a lot better afterwards. But by the later afternoon I was failing already. Barely staying awake. A bath later and dinner, so now I'm here. Typing away.

Hopefully I can go to sleep earlier today and get more rest than normal. Its been such a crazy week and I've been so tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment